- Do you want more energy (physical and mental)?
- Are you worried that if you lose body fat you will lose muscle, speed and strength?
- Is there a way to increase muscle mass more effectively?
- If your mental energy could be sustained for longer how would it impact your performance?
- Are you using supplements to your best advantage?
“The amount, composition and timing of food intake can profoundly affect sports performance.” IOC consensus conference on nutrition and sports performance.
“If winning isn’t everything, then why do they keep score?” (Vince Lombardi). To excel at sport everything must be considered… and worked on. That includes nutrition.
At Intelligent Nutrition we provide a sports nutrition consultancy to individuals and teams. We aim to help athletes achieve their peak performance using individual, goal orientated, nutrition programmes. Through individual coaching, seminars and workshops we motivate athletes to make best nutritional practice part of their preparation.
Contact Intelligent Nutrition for more information.